At Jeevan, we believe that "our strength is our workforce".
Jeevan offers challenging assignments, excellent working environment, professional development and opportunities to train, learn, and execute projects.
Advertisements for staffing in Global Medical Services at JSTL
Jeevan Scientific Technology Limited, a publicly traded CRO located in Hyderabad, is soliciting qualified applicants to apply for the following positions:
Bioanalytical Research Associate
- Must have 1 – 4 years experience in Bioanalytical Research
- Sample Preparation in Bioanalytical Research using Biological samples
- Expertise in Bioanalytical Method Development and Method Validation
- Project Sample Analysis as per regulatory requirements.
- Handling lab equipment’s like Balance, pH meter, Centrifuge, SPE manifold, HPLC and / LC-MS/MS
- Preparation and review of SOPs / Protocols / Reports.
- Candidates must have M.Sc./M.Pharm/B.Pharm
- No. of Positions – 10 Approx.
- Candidate should have completed nutrition course
- Preferably Candidate with M.Sc.
- Prepare meal menu as per the protocol
- Prepare meal order as per the study dates
- Coordinate with Caterer
- Ensure that the food sent by Caterer is complying with the menu and meal order
- Monitor the Volunteers during meals esp. high fat breakfast and document in Case report form
- No. of positions – 1
Clinical Research Physician
- Perform screening of volunteers and oversee the screening procedure.
- Conduct clinical phase feasibility for the projects received.
- Evaluate the synopsis and provide inputs for designing clinical phase of the study.
- Review clinical study protocols and provide inputs as required with in the timelines.
- Identify Investigators for the conduct of clinical phase based on the protocol requirements.
- Conduct site initiation visits, site monitoring visits and site close out visits for clinical studies.
- Conduct site feasibilities as required for the prospective clinical studies.
- Monitor Clinical phase of Bioequivalence/Phase I/Phase Il/Phase Ill studies, as needed.
- Review adverse event and Serious adverse event record from the clinical studies and establish causality or confirm the reported causality for all the adverse events.
- Coordinating for sponsor and Regulatory audits.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Head of the department or designee / Line Manager.
- MBBS pass out can apply for this position.
- No. of positions - 2
To grow with us, please send your CV to email@example.com or complete below details.